Treating and Beating Fibromyalgia & CFS
Here are some of the subjects I cover in my book:
• Who is most likely to have these illnesses?
• When are the illnesses most likely to occur?
• How these two syndromes are diagnosed.
• What is the underlying conditions that make-up these syndromes.
• Why traditional medicine alone isn’t successful in treating FMS and CFS.
• Why you can’t sleep and how to safely and consistently (99% of the time)
solve this problem with natural supplements.
• Explains what dysautonomia is and how to effectively treat it.
• Explains what must be done to get well and stay well.
• Offers a proven program to eliminate FMS and CFS symptoms.
• Explains why you have Fibro Brain Fog and how to correct it .
• Explain why you feel so tired, even when you’re taking stimulants; caffeine
and amphetamines (Ritalin, Adderall, etc.).
• Why thyroid tests are usually not accurate.
• How to reliably and easily test for low thyroid (hypothyroid) at home.
• How to successfully treat and correct hypothyroid.
• What is General Adaptive Syndrome?
• How prolonged stress eventually overwhelms the adrenal glands.
• How to accurately and easily test for low adrenal function (hypoadrenalism).
• What the adrenal glands are and why correcting them is paramount for those with chronic illness.
• What "Leaky Gut" is and how it can cause food allergies, pain, inflammation, and chronic infections.
• Why people become depressed and how amino acids (over the counter supplements) are often more effective than prescription medications in treating most cases anxiety and depression.
• Why you’re in pain and how to reduce or eliminate chronic muscle aches.
• How diet affects your health.
• How to successfully treat stubborn allergies and chemical sensitivities.
• What causes irritable bowel and digestive disturbances and how to successfully treat them?
• Why you’ve gained unwanted weight.
• How increasing your metabolism and changing your diet will allow you to lose those unwanted pounds.
• Why you have adverse reactions to certain chemicals, including medications.
• Why you have chronic sinus infections and how stop them once and for all.
--What is Fibromyalgia?
--What is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
--Brain Function Questionnaire
--About Dr. Murphree
--Dr. Murphree's Book
--Newsletter Archives / Free Chapters
--Get Newsletter / New Catalog Here
--Frequently Asked Questions
--Doctors I Recommend in Your Area
- Dr. Murphree's Health Forum
- Download our Free Color Catalog
--New Patient's Manual - Save $20
--Download Free Chapter Here